DL-Panthenol 75% is a great humectants,it’s a colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid,soluble in water,alcohol,propylene glycol.DL-Panthenol is also known as Provitamin B5,which plays a key role in the human intermediary metabolism.Deficiency of Vitamin B5 can result in many dermatological disorders.DL-Panthenol is applied in almost all types of cosmetic preparations.DL-Panthenol cares hair,skin and nails.In skin,DL-Panthenol is a deep penetrative humectants.DL-Panthenol can stimulate the growth of epithelium and has an antiphlogistic effect to promote wound healing.In hair,DL-Panthenol can keep moisture longly and prevents hair damage.DL-Panthenol can also thicken hair and improve luster and sheen.In nail care,DL-Panthenol can improve hydration and impart flexibility.It’s often used in the best skin and hair care products,it is added in many conditioners,creams,and lotions.It can be used to treat inflammation in the skin,reduce redness and add moisturizing properties to creams,lotions,hair and skin care products.
Key Technical Parameters:
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid|
|Assay||Not less than 75%|
|Aminopropanol||Not more than 0.1%|
|Heavy Metals||Not more than 10 ppm|
Humectant / Emollient / Mositurizer / Thickener.
Benefits of Panthenol
1. Repairs and strengthens damaged hair, thickens hair, reduces split ends and increases the tensile strength of the hair
2. Stimulates wound healing. Synergy with zinc oxide is claimed.
3. Enhances skin barrier repair and reduces inflammation after sodium lauryl sulphate-induced irritation.
4. Anti-inflammatory activity. Can increase sun-protection factor (SPF).
5. Panthenol stimulates the proliferation of dermal fibroblasts and can accelerate cell turnover.
6. Has anti-aging benefits. Synergism with niacinamide (Vitamin B-3) is claimed.
7. It’s a penetrating moisturizer. Can penetrate and hydrate nails and hair.
8. Protects lips against solar-induced herpes.