1, 3-Dihydroxyacetone also known as glycerone, is a simple carbohydrate (a triose) with formula C 3H 6O 3. 1, 3-Dihydroxyacetone is a naturally occurring ketose that is biodegradable, edible and non-toxic to human body and the environment. It is a versatile additive that can be used in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries.
Key Technical Parameters:
|Appearance||White to off-white powder|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.4%|
|Storage||Keep dry and away from light, storage at 2~8℃|
1. The best and most popular self tanning agent for gaining a natural tan-like appearance without sun exposure.
2. Significant and proved photo protection to UVA due to the cutaneous pigmentation induced by DHA.
3. Incorporation in skin care formulations for daily use to prepare or to prolong the suntan.
1. Used in the cosmetics industry, dihydroxyacetone is mainly used as the formula of cosmetics, especially as a sunscreen has a special effect, can prevent excessive evaporation of skin moisture, play a role in moisturizing, sunscreen and UV radiation protection;
2. Ketone of DHA in the functional group with skin keratin amino acids and amino groups on the Chemicalbook should be brown polymer formation, enables people to produce a synthetic brown skin, so you also can be used for simulation of agent of tan, get the results look and long time exposure to the sun the same brown or tan, make it looks beautiful.Dihydroxyacetone is an intermediate product of sugar metabolism, which plays an important role in the process of sugar metabolism and has healthy properties;