Aloe Vera Gel Freeze Dried Powder
Why Choose YR Chemspec
Aloe vera is a succulent plant species. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine since the beginning of the first century AD. Extracts from Aloe vera are widely used in the cosmetics and alternative medicine industries, being marketed as variously having rejuvenating, healing, or soothing properties. Aloe vera is used in traditional medicine as a multipurpose skin treatment. In Ayurvedic medicine it is called kathalai, as are extracts from agave. Early records of Aloe vera use appear in the Ebers Papyrus from the 16th century BC and in Dioscorides De Materia Medica and Pliny the Elder’s Natural History – both written in the mid-first century AD.[1It is also written of in the Juliana Anicia Codex of 512 AD.The plant is used widely in the traditional herbal medicine of many countries.
Freeze-dried aloe vera powder is a product processed by a special process from the fresh leaf juice of aloe vera. This product retains the main ingredients of aloe vera gel, the polysaccharides and vitamins contained in aloe vera have good nutrition, moisturizing and whitening effect on human skin, and has anti-inflammatoryeffects, is widely used in cosmetics and health products and drugs.
Key Technical Parameters:
|Appearance||Light yellow powder||Light yellow powder|
|O-acetyl polysaccharide||≥80000 (mg/kg)||≥37500 (mg/kg)|
|Aloin (HPLC)||< 0.1ppm||< 7ppm|
|PH (0.5% solution)||3.5~4.7||3.5~4.7|
|Absorbency(0.5% solution, 400nm) UV||≤0.20||≤0.20|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0||≤5.0|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤5000cfu/g||≤5000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||≤100cfu/g|
1. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
2. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
3. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
4. Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
5. Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic;
1. Applied in the fields of food and health product, aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti- inflammatory.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
*An Industry-University-Research Collaborative Innovation Company
*SGS & ISO Certified
*Professional & Active Team
*Factory Direct Supplying
*Small Order Support
*Broad Range Portfolio of Personal Care Raw Materials & Active Ingredients
*Long Time Market Reputation
*Available Stock Support
*Flexible Payment Method Support
*24 hrs Response & Service
*Service and Materials Traceability