Astragalus is a plant native to Asia, considered to be one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used for the common cold, upper respiratory infections, allergies, fibromyalgia, anemia, HIV/AIDS and to strengthen and regulate the immune system. It also relieves chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Astragalus can be used as a general tonic, to protect the liver and to fight bacteria and viruses. It is often combined with other herbs, for example, in combination with ligustrum lucidum (glossy privet), astragalus is used orally for treating breast cancer, cervical cancer, and lung cancer.
Cycloastragenol powder has a similar chemical structure to that of the Astragaloside IV molecule, but it is smaller and significantly more bioavailable, enabling lower doses to be taken. It is already used as an immunostimulant because of its ability to increase T lymphocyte proliferation. However, it is its exceptional anti-aging properties that are of increasing interest to the scientific community.
Key Technical Parameters:
|Particle-size||NLT100% 80 Mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%|
|Total number of bacteria||≤1000cfu/g|
|Escherichia coli||Not included|
1. It has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, includingphysical, mental, or emotional stress;
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity, benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotence , it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.